Fiji Island is a great destination for couples, friends, family members and even solo travelers. With over 300 islands already to its name, you are bound to have a great time in Fiji. Now, before you start booking your flight tickets, it is important to consider necessary items to bring along with you. These are some of the items to carry along every time you travel to Fiji.
- Passport and Visa – Make sure you carry your passport and visa that is valid. Fiji does provide visa on arrival however, it depends from which country you are coming from. Get the information sorted in order to avoid any form of confusion.
- Insect Repellent – The tropical climate of Fiji is going to attract a few insects in the night. Make sure you carry a quality insect repellent in order to keep them away from bites and scratches.
- Sunscreen – if you’re visiting Fiji Island during the dry season, then get a good-quality sunscreen. SPF15 plus is the ideal sunscreen to bring along in order to protect the skin.
- Medicines – A few medicines for headache, stomach upset, should be brought along to Fiji. Not only will the medicines keep you safe but also save you a lot of money.
- Hotel confirmation – if you want to avoid any form of problems or delays at the airport, then make sure you bring along a photocopy of your hotel confirmation.
- Camera – Keep your DSLR’s at home and get a quality water-proof camera to capture the best moments.
With these helpful items, make sure you stay in some of the exclusive Fiji island resorts.